Saturday, February 6, 2010

No reasons for what happen :D

nope i'm not angry =]
funny right :D
i kinda feel that is fun
being innocent this time LOLOLOL

but all i can say is i know the price to pay for simple

i did not lost my guts , but i threw it away
i did not lost my face , but i threw it away

i'm waiting for him to atk me again i hope so =]
LOL

*No sorry boss don't hit me*
i fuck you you want you hit ,let you hit make sure your cso hours more then me or you go rtc sua
:DDDD my po says i'm crazy LOL

we played enough of this kinda live , wo men wan bu qi
because the people by our side never lived to lose us
neither did they live to see us keep repeating our mistakes

let it be
if they say we are loser,
we buay gan
we dog
or what ever

i don't want to live up for fame nor do i have or want
i want to live up for the ones around
family , friends , brothers and sister (:

why should we care about the fame
we should start building our future
i don't wanna lose anyone of them anymore
nor do i want to see them cry or sad or worried =(

keith wu
if i can turn over a new leaf. . .
can you try?
don't make the ones around you worried and troubled

i miss the serangoon north idiots hahah
in the past we were so close and everything seems that it's not going to end, but now as
we grow everything is different , we all changed.





lately i'm thinking how to earn money D:
i want to buy alot of things =x
let me list them out
  • Ipod Touch
  • Laptop
  • new phone
  • new mouse :D
  • 3 sets of cloths
  • 2 pair of shoes
  • new head set
  • new bag
  • school set (to motivate myself to study :D)

lets see how much will all this cost hmmm

$3600 O.O

*Dead*

how to earn this money RAWR!!!!!!!!!!

ask that malay guy hit me 36 times then ask him pay me 3.6k :DDDDDDD

i don't mind =x

j/k lolol

alright bye =]

No comments:

Post a Comment