Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NO SUCH THING AS LOVE

What is Love?
it's something that waste my time and my money
shoo man i don't need love =]
but i need sisterly love and brotherly love =x

anyway i rebond my hair and got a new look for 2010 =x
AND alot of people say i look like girl ._. walao
even my new teacher says so ._.

anyway school started holidays have passed
time to study hard :DDDDD

new class rocks, teacher is good if she don't open her mouth like some machine gun =x

i miss everyone
i can see zhi quan almost everyday now happy man :DDD

everything is going fine and i feel that this year is going to be a better year or maybe the best year in my life (don't count the future la =x)


I LOVE THE PEOPLE AROUND ME AND THEY ROCK MY LIFE =x
alright blog another day =]
TIME TO~~~~~~~~~~MAPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment